Monday, July 17, 2006

Un-Inspiration

Ever since I returned from The Trip™, I have been uninspired. Maybe it's the reality of being back in reality. Maybe it's the reality of having to pay for The Trip™. Maybe I'm trying to hide from something. Maybe it's just too damned hot in LA for my brain to churn out blogbites. Maybe it's just a hiatus.

Whatever it is...

In the meantime, I did find something this morning that made me laugh out loud (which turned into a coughing fit). I don't mean to offend anyone, but c'mon, just try not to laugh at: http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/. Neither one of my cats look like dictators. Thank god.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Okay, that is hilarious! Trouble is a shoe-in--he's even got the right side part on his hair!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home