Saturday, June 03, 2006

Where's my white flag when I need it?

OK, I admit defeat in my quest for a digital camera "purchased" completely by bottle tops.

As I was methodically entering codes into the website today, I reached their daily maximum of ten codes. Daily maximum? That's only 30 points per day...times the number of days that are left in the promotion...add to the number of points that I already have...carry the one...and it leaves me wayyyyyy short (by over 1000 points).

So, defeat, I am your bitch. I have accepted it.

I'd like to thank the fine folks at Square One Dining who have been saving bottle caps for me, and are avid readers of this blog. On my visit to the acclaimed establishment today, I saw one of the most perfect picked-from-a-cabbage-patch babies, and had to take a picture.

Oh, and if you're wondering - it was taken with my cell phone camera...I guess that will have to do for now...heavy sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home