Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 3rd - the day I lost

Oh boy. I have never been so sick in my life..at least in recent memory. I started out with a sore throat and cough on Sunday. Monday morning it was a full blown something. Headache, body ache, stuffed nose, runny nose, cough, fever. I drank about 40 gallons of water, in between sleeping on and off for about 24 hours. It was awful.

Today I'm better. I still have a cough and a headache, but feel like I'm gonna live. Thank god.

An entirely different subject - the freaking phone company can't come out until Saturday to look at my DSL line. I am so frustrated. I would swap ISPs in a second if it weren't for a) the bad experience I had with a cable modem and b) I've spent so much time/energy on swapping everything from aol to sbcglobal.net-an email address I can't keep if I change ISPs. I need advice! Help!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I'm glad you're feeling better today! Hope to see you tomorrow.

Is it my imagination, or have you been having tons of trouble with your DSL since AT&T took over? Grrrr....

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home