Thursday, September 21, 2006

Well, That's Not What You Want to Hear...

I'm catching up with all of my celebrity gossip tonight - and I stumbled across a lovely quote by Rupert Everett...definitely not something that a never-married straight woman should be reading on the eve-eve of her 43rd birthday...

Unfortunately, I am single. But I'm too exhausted for anything else and being gay is a young man's game. Now no one wants me. Being gay and being a woman has one big thing in common, which is that we both become invisible after the age of 42.

If you want to read more - and I can't imagine why you would...please visit the Queen of All Media's website, Perez Hilton.

If you need me, I'll be at home, frantically erasing my birth year from my birth certificate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Leslie said...

You are not invisible!
AND you are still younger than ME! Aren't you? Happy Birthday to you and Bruce...

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home