Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Late-Night Choice

OK, so maybe not everyone agrees with my Late Night TV choice, but I choose - hands down - Jimmy Kimmel. I used to love Dave. But then Dave got TOO bitter. Then Jimmy got a show. I couldn't believe that Jimmy had a show. And then...I fell in love with Jimmy's show. It didn't happen immediately. He was nervous and a bit awkward...but then again, aren't we all?

So, last night was Jimmy's anniversary show. For months and months he's been ending his show with the ridiculous "Apologies to Matt Damon, we ran out of time." As if they had Matt Damon booked on the show and they spent all this time with the other guests.

At the end of last night's show - he finally nailed the booking of a lifetime. Matt Damon. What a classic resolution to a long-running bit! And for anyone who doesn't think that Matt Damon is a good actor...think again...and please enjoy:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I can just imagine him laughing his ass off after he walked out the door...Great bit!!

12:24 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

brilliant! thanks for sharing.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home