Monday, October 12, 2009

To Blog, Perchance to Dream

I fully admit that I have been neglecting my Blog. I apologize. It's just that writing and me have kind of an abusive relationship. He wants to, and I don't. It's as simple as that.

But today, I discovered that my friend Jen had a blog called "Live Yer Damn Life Already". From the title, you can tell that it's not your regular blog, but a blog encouraging people to write. Ultimately, it's to write a book, which I don't want to do, but it made me realize that there's a little tiny leprechaun in me that wants to write. Damn him/her.

I've been bogged down by thinking about content, length, contribution...but in this day and age, I have to realize that my blogs can be anything that's too long to fit on Twitter and Facebook, but as "important."

Please stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...


شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف
شركة تسليك مجاري بالجبيل
شركة عزل خزانات بالدمام
شركة عزل خزانات بالخبر
شركةعزل خزانات بالجبيل
شركة عزل خزانات بالقطيف
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالقطيف
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر
شركة عزل اسطح بالجبيل
شركة عزل اسطح بالقطيف


4:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...


شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركةمكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home