Monday, February 18, 2008

Organization by Osmosis

I've been watching a lot of TV shows about how to get organized. There's Mission Organization on HGTV, neat on FitTV and there was even a whole show on Oprah with my hero Peter Walsh. I've been reading articles and books on the topic. Yup, I'm definitely going to get organized.

Oh wait. I don't have a "team of experts," a "professional organizer" or the available funds to hire any of those OR pay for the "storage solutions" that seem so ideal on these shows. What's a poor clutterbug to do?

In the meantime, I'll keep watching and reading....hoping that somehow, these ideas will somehow transfer into my psyche. Good plan, yes?

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

We could always apply to be one of the people ON those shows...Then we'd get help and solutions for free! Now...if only we had the TIME...(:

Mazel tov on the daily blogging--in a couple of weeks, I'd like to get back to the same!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Littleskatersmom said...

Good luck with the organization! I'm never even home long enough to clean the house - had to move the cleaning lady up from every other week to every week! Amazing how much it helps when you come home to a clean house!

7:44 AM  
Blogger bean said...

i think your plan to blog daily is working spectacularly. well done. seriously, awesome. niiiiiiiiiice. out. standing. :)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Princess Leah said...

Clearly you don't realize that on MY island, time moves at a very different pace than on your island. Only a couple of days have passed in my world...

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home