Friday, January 12, 2007

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

We’ve been together for years – as long as I’ve been in Los Angeles. We saw each other through so many changes. He was there for me, I was there for him. We needed each other. Eventually, things started to go wrong. I would communicate my problems with him. He would always tell me that he’d work to make himself better for me.

Recently, I had had enough. He just wasn’t there for me anymore and he was taking money from me. I had to make a change. I found someone else.

When I told him I was breaking up with him, it was only at that point that he begrudgingly asked “Is there anything I can do to make you stay?” If only he had been that willing to help over the years...maybe it wouldn’t have come to this.

So, I bid you farewell, Time Warner Cable. Meet the new guy, DirecTV.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kings Fan said...

I'm so glad you had the courage to recognize that a change needed to be made in your life. I mean, how long were you going to allow yourself to be unhappy? You deserve to be treated right and I hope this is the change that you have longed for in your life. My congratulations to the happy couple. May you have many hours of laughing, crying, heart-beating excitement and new discovery in your lives together.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home