Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolve

One of the many things I dread about the holiday season is the whole "What's your resolution" BS. Why go through the motions of coming up with a million things that you may or may not adhere to for a few days? Which is why I have come up with the concept of resolutions that are based in reality...things that I will actually stick to!

This year's resolution...drum roll please...is...

I will brush my teeth using the full two-minute timer on my Sonicare.

I know, it sounds ridiculous, but I've recently started trying to just beat the clock, so to speak. Two minutes seems like a million years while you're brushing your teeth...even if it's broken up in 30-second intervals.

Wish me luck. And I wish you luck quitting smoking, exercising more, eating healthy, swearing less, or whatever resolutions you have.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kings Fan said...

My New Year's Resolution, as it has been for many years, is not to make any. I have been able to stick with it successfully. Best of luck on brushing your teeth. Wow, that sounded weird.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home