Sunday, December 24, 2006

5 Things You Didn’t Know About Me

“Thanks” for the tag, Shannon. Actually, I needed a kick-start to get back to blogging, so it’s almost sort of a real thanks. :)

1. My first car was a ’72 Pontiac LeMans that was missing second gear and got eight miles to the gallon. I only ran out of gas once in that beast.

2. I am very shy.

3. I’m pretty sure that I was dropped on my head as a child and a part of my tastebuds never developed properly. I can’t stand tastes such as coffee, dark chocolate, wine, Guinness etc. (the “bitter” buds).

4. I got in an accident many years ago and wasn’t wearing a seatbelt, so I smushed the windshield with my head and briefly lost consciousness. As a result, I sometimes have a hard time finishing sentences or finding words.

5. The name of my blog was taken from a song from Ben Harper – “My Own Two Hands.”


So, to carry on the game of tag, I tag Gina.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Oh, man, I didn't know about number 4 (Hi. See post title...)...but I never noticed that about you. And number 2--you've learned to camouflage that fact very well!

I liked this. I liked this very much.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Kings Fan said...

Was wondering if there would ever be another blog, Princess. Very interesting information about you, thanks for sharing. However, I have to reject you totally, because dark chocolate is the best. Dropped on your head, huh? Explains a lot...

11:39 AM  
Blogger Tom Sutherland said...

Are you saying that 1st gear was all right but 2nd gear was out of sight?

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home