Sunday, April 23, 2006

Reality Wrap-Up

I've been a bit delinquent with regard to my Reality TV watching, and for the sake of this blog, commenting. So let's get this party started.

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

OK, Brooke is out. That's not my concern. First of all, did this really happen on national television between a "model" and her mother?

So her mom is some sort of energy worker, but c'mon.

Next - did we ever expect to see something this gnarly on a reality TV show about modeling? EIGHTEEN HOURS in a dentist chair? Yow!








THE AMAZING RACE

Thank god for the non-elimination round! Because of this, my favorite players, BJ and Tyler get to make it another week. How can you not love these guys? They are happy-go-lucky, positive and just awesome to have on my television. While searching for photos from them, I found out interesting things about each of them. BJ is a Harvard graduate. And looks so much like Chris Robinson from the Black Crowes! Tyler walked across China in a Forrest Gump sortof way and made a movie about it. I love these guys. I hope they go all the way.



SURVIVOR

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce. I'm guessing this is not the way that you hoped to leave the game. Who wants to admit on national TV that they haven't pooped in almost two weeks??

TOP CHEF

Hi Harold, I think I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb Markham said...

How could I have missed that America's Top Model. Wow. Tyra must be proud.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home