Sunday, March 26, 2006

Where's Andrae?


For anyone out there who loves Project Runway like I do...I had the good fortune of going to an incredible show during LA Fashion Week. Who did I see in the front row of the Elsie Katz Couture show...answering the question that Tim Gunn asked (and Santino endlessly mocked): WHERE'S ANDRAE?
In the front row!! (In between my friend Bean and Donna's dad, Howard.)
I talked to him briefly after the show - he was super nice and really supportive of Donna's beautiful designs! Yay, Andrae!
Here's a picture of me and Andrae on the runway...

1 Comments:

Blogger Littleskatersmom said...

I absolutely love PR~ didn't have time to sit down and watch each week, but spend some time this past weekend catching up. Even watched the WHOLE 1st season!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home